View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 07:25 PM   A Bunch Of Stuff!!! Post #1
Snow White
Godess of all Rodents

Bank: 15,024.25
Total Points: 75,024.25
Donate
Snow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant futureSnow White has a brilliant future

A Bunch Of Stuff!!!

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!
its been a crazy couple of weeks, but everything is going SO GREAT in the studio. I can hardly contain my excitement for this record, and I'm happier than I've been in so long I can't remember. I haven't had a chance to look through all of the drawing ideas for the epilepsy logo yet, but there's some really amazing stuff in there. Thank you so much, guys. I wanted to make sure everyone knows that I DO NOT have any music in the chronicles of narnia I did write music for it, that I love very much, but it was rejected for the movie because it was "too dark" and "too epic." My darlings, if I can't write dark, epic music, I can't live. I thought about it for awhile, and then finally decided that I simply will not compromise my art for anything. It is very sad, though, because I think the movie is going to be amazing. Its really good- I just don't want you guys to go and see it and be let down because you thought our music was in there. Oh well, more great stuff for the album. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! and im so glad we took the extra time to make this record right. You're gonna love it. I love you guys, and I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, but its all for a very good cause. Happy holidays! I'll talk to you soon.
love
amy